Minggu, 11 Desember 2011

A Missing Thing

a few days ago, i've lost something precious, something important to me, something i will never get it again.... well, it's not something. It's someone.
someone you know who....

I miss the way you talked to me,
I miss the way you touched me,
I miss the way you walked toward me,
I miss the way you shouted my name,
I miss the smell of you,
I miss your soft hair,
I miss your skin,
I miss your eyes,
I miss your smile,
I miss your laugh,
I miss when you touched me,
I miss when you laugh becouse of me,
I miss sit next to me,
I miss when you here beside me,
I miss when you hold my hands,
I miss when you hold me tight,
I miss when I stroked you hair,
I miss when you hug me,
I miss when I kissed you,

and the worst, I miss all the things about you. I don't know what am I suppose to do. until when I must feel this feeling.... I miss you a lot D :(

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar